Sunday, May 09, 2004

And I Will Take One Of Those...


For some random reason I have recently been on the hunt for new jewelry, namely a new ring. I bought the one I have now a year ago as an experiment to see if I could wear a ring and not lose it. I paid $20 for it so if I did indeed lose it I would not be out very little investment. Now having passed the experiment I am very interested in something a bit nicer than the stainless steel ring I have. In my search I came across titanium rings, I never knew they even made such things. Upon extensive searching I think I might have found the one I want, it is perhaps a bit more expensive than I really wanted but my goodness is it beautiful. Behold the object of my desire





Titanium ring with a silver inlay, yes I want it. Thank goodness I am a missionary and cannot afford such things, no telling what I might end up with, so thank you Jesus for making me but a poor humble missionary