Saturday, May 01, 2004

Take Two Of These And Call Me In The Morning


So after a pretty horrible day yesterday, I prescribed for myself lots of sleep. I took my medicine and slept (or at least didn't get out of bed) for 16 hours. I can't say it made me feel any better; I still feel pretty rotten, and on top of that I feel guilty for being a party pooper last night. My apologies for acting that way and being so wrapped up in my own thoughts. I knew it was bad when I couldn't stop myself from crying a couple of times, I prayed it went unnoticed but not sure it did. Today hasn't been much different, except my tears were shed in my pillow instead of in front of friends. All these demons that are in my head are nothing new, but I think that compounded with my inability to have any independence have become a very large burden. Tomorrow is another day, Jesus is still on the thrown, and my place is still in heaven, you never know this cloud might lift tomorrow.