Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Good News From The Doc


So I had my doctor's appointment this morning, and the wonderful Lillian came to pick me up. I was so anxious the night before I didn't get but about 4 hours sleep, it was the same feeling you get right before you go on a trip; I was so excited I could hardly stand it. Firstly I got an x-ray done and thanks to the super niceness of the x-ray technician he gave me a paper copy for FREE, that is a $10 value. And now for your viewing pleasure, the inside of my leg



I was expecting the doctor to tell me the large pin would be coming out either this week or next, but when he told me that it would be staying in for 12 weeks my heart sunk. It was my understanding that I would not be able to walk on it until the pin came out so I thought I would not be walking for another month. He then finished his statement and told me that I would be able to walk next Saturday, May 15th. This is exciting news more than anything I just want to walk. So that is my day at the doctor's office, soon Herbert will be no longer, and I will be a free roaming missionary once again.