Saturday, May 28, 2005

What a Week

I am sure most if not all of you have used a public restroom or one at your work that has had a strange white box that hangs on the wall usually higher than eye level. Those little boxes are air fresheners. They periodically spray a freshening mist into the air to keep the bathroom smelling clean. I am describing this to you so you can better understand the kind of week I have had and the incident that happened to me while at work.


I was on my way out of the restroom after washing my hands, when BAM I was misted. That's right the culprit shown above sprayed it's bathroom smelling scent directly onto my forehead. A terrible week at work was to be topped only by smelling like a Cinnamon Citrus Rainforest Blossom Splash or whatever the hell you want to call it. Yeah it was gross and I certainly didn't want to smell like that. A week full of colossal blunders on my part only to smell like that to finish it off. Pray I NEVER have a week like that again.