Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Who I Am

I pack my lunch everyday to work since I am on a diet. I also pack my roommates lunch since she is on the same diet. Well I began to pack mayonnaise in a little baggy, so we can have it on our diet wraps every afternoon. She finds the sight of this mayonnaise disgusting even though she likes the taste of mayonnaise alot.

I have drawn a parallel from this experience to mine with girls. It isn't that girls don't think I am nice or don't want to have me around. Simply put it is that they don't want to have to see me outside the realm that they feel I should be in. The mayonnaise belongs on a sandwich and seeing it in an environment other than that one disgusts people. Girls want to be my friend but they second I want anything more than that I am deemed digesting.

Maybe this is as good as it gets, I get to have friends that are girls nothing more.